Information We Collect
- When you create your account in our Website to send us inquiry, use live chat, subscribe to our newsletter, accept our cookies, we collect your personal information details and references.
- We also may collect information about your use of the website including the date and time you access the Site, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Website, the number of times you return, broad demographic information, whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads, and other browsing usage data.
How we use Information
- On basis that it is necessary, we may collect your personal information to include your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, and geolocation information for the following purposes:
- To inform you about special offers, marketing opportunities and online advertisements for products or promotions we believe are most likely to interest you
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses on our Website
- To enable third parties, including social media companies, e-mail and internet service providers, to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf and to assess and improve the effectiveness of our marketing programs
- For statistical purposes – so we can improve our services to you & your browsing experience on our Website
- If you make a purchase on our website, we may collect the financial information such as, billing address, and other similar information used to process payments. All customers paying by card are subject to validation checks. We reserves the right to delay any order if fraud is suspected.
- Credit or Debit cards must belong to the User(s). Unless otherwise, the user(s) must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
How we protect your Information
Our Website is using on regular basis malware scanning to ensure the system is safe from any vulnerabilities. Your information is stored in a secured network encrypted via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology to ensure confidentiality of your personal information.
We implement variety of physical, administrative, and technical security measures to safeguard the information we collect from user(s) of our Website and ensure integrity of our network and systems. Regardless of measures taken to keep safety of your confidential personal information, we cannot guarantee 100% security from any risk of unauthorized access. Raspberry will not be liable for any such breach nor improper use of information by the user(s) or any third party.
Link to other Websites
Our Website may provide link (s) to other websites or applications that we do not have control. Raspberry will not be responsible for practices, contents, materials and/or services provided by them, nor damages or losses caused to user (s). The presence of links to other applications or websites does not imply a partnership nor endorsements for their products or services.
Disclosing and Sharing Information
Raspberry does not disclose, sell or trade the information collected by accessing the Website from and about user(s), with the limitations as mentioned below:
- We share your personal data to enable our service provider(s) perform their business function for us to complete your requested service transaction.
- We may consent to access your information the authorized credit card payment networks to generate your payments.
- We may also share your information to our selected third parties who offer their services on our behalf to perform their task, otherwise they are not allowed to share or use information for any other purpose(s).
- We may be required to disclose your information to respond to legal notices and proceedings, to defend and exercise our rights as permitted by law.