1. What domain name should I choose?
The choice of domain name depends on how you plan to use it. In most cases, it makes sense to choose one that is easy to pronounce and spell if you will be telling people about it over the phone. Above all, you should choose a name that is memorable and not confusing.
2. How long will it take for my website to be designed?
The packages that we have are ready-made templates with limited customization. If the content and images required for the website are given within a day we can make the website live within 5 working days.
3. Will we need to have a meeting to discuss the website design?
Most of the time, a meeting isn’t necessary and the work is completed with only discussions over an online meeting, phone and email, we might request for a face-to-face meeting on certain cases based on appointments. We upload our work to private websites that only clients can access. We then work with you to discuss the site and review changes. The site isn’t made available to the public until you are satisfied with the outcome.
4. How much will a website cost me?
Our aim is to help you go online within 5-7 days and hence we have readymade packages starting from as low as AED 1999.
5. Once my website design is completed, what after-sales service do you offer?
All our developers, designers and backend team is based in UAE, hence we offer support all year round without any lag time. Our team is just a call away if you face any issues or are in need of new implementations. We also offer website hosting and maintenance services.
6. What photo, graphics and text formats should I use for my new website? Can you generate this information for me?
Please provide all content, images and graphics in electronic form, the allowed formats are Jpg, Png, pdf, and Word.
No, due to copyright issues and legality issues, we will not offer to curate these contents for you. You require to provide us with raw content and high-definition images that we can use on your website.
7. Will my website design be search engine friendly?
All our websites are created with search engines in mind, and all designs are compliant with search engine guidelines. It is a good idea for your website to be re-evaluated from time to time as search engines do alter their rules and algorithms. This will ensure that your site is up to date and compliant with new rules. Your site is built with technical SEO tags.
8. Are there hidden costs with Web design services?
No. We discuss your website requirements and price accordingly. Once you have placed your order with us, we will adhere to our quoted price.
9. How do I update my website?
We offer you a fully functional, user-friendly, responsive backend content management system (CMS) which will help you to update your website information anytime anywhere without any hindrance as long as you have internet. You can make updates instantly and as frequently as you wish on a real-time basis. If your website is smaller and designed without a CMS, you cannot update the HTML pages yourself however if you need any assistance we can help to update it for you.
10. Will everyone see my website the same way?
Your visitors will see some things differently depending on their browser, screen resolution settings and their computers. We design sites with that in mind and preview them in several browsers and resolution settings before publishing. As technology evolves, all websites need to be re-evaluated.
11. Can you provide Web design and hosting services?
Yes, we are a one-stop shop. You do not have to worry about who to call if you have problems. We can take care of everything from registering your domain name and designing your site to building it and maintaining it for years to come.
12. Do you guarantee that my site will always be available?
Our web hosting service has been up 100%. We have the necessary backups in place to deal with the issue quickly should our servers have any problems in the future.
13. How do I get my website on search engines, especially Google?
Modern search engines will find your site naturally, through links to your site from other sites. Google especially relies on your incoming links to determine popularity and relevance.
14. What is the difference between a static site and a dynamic site?
- Static Web pages always look the same and the content rarely changes. To make a change, you must create the page yourself or request a Web designer to do it for you. The newly created page and any images must then be uploaded to the Web servers.
- Dynamic pages are the opposite. They can change every time an update is made be it image or content.
- The dynamic page can be created to respond to information entered by your site’s visitors. They usually store and pull information from an underlying database.
- Dynamic sites can reduce ongoing maintenance costs if you don’t want to change things yourself with a Web page editor. They usually cost more to develop, as they require more complex coding. A content management utility also needs to be developed to help you manage your site.
- Many clients have a combination of dynamic and static elements on their sites. For instance, they might use dynamic pages for a product catalogue where they have to change information or pictures regularly. The “Contact” and “About Us” pages are often left as static pages.
15. How many pages can I have on my website?
You can have as many pages as you’d like. In fact, the more the better from a search engine’s point of view! A website can have a minimum of 10-12 pages.
16. I already have a website and it needs updating. Can you help me?
Yes. Our designers and developers will be happy to reinvent & redesign the visual overview of your website. We will quote you based on the requirement.